car went up in flames today

is that batt in the trunk melted at all or does it just have shit on it from the fire. i know were its at but you would have to come with me cuz its your car and it would have to be after the insurance adjuster went there. taht sucks man i heard about a car fire but didnt realize in was you and right in town here

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

is that batt in the trunk melted at all or does it just have shit on it from the fire. i know were its at but you would have to come with me cuz its your car and it would have to be after the insurance adjuster went there. taht sucks man i heard about a car fire but didnt realize in was you and right in town here

The batts were a joke... they are the only equipment that didn't melt completely but are still junk. This sucks. I think my next system will be smaller and less batts but anyways...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

next system go bigger and insure it with the car so if something like this happens you good to go. now you need a sundown 3500 and a couple of the new Z's they have. were did this happen at in town. wut kinda batt did you have under the hood?

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

how many batteries are there? I only saw one, and it looked far out of the way of the back seat frame. You are most likely correct about it starting in the trunk and not in mid car.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

after reading all this i contacted my insurance company. I'm automatically covered for $1500 in car audio insurance without premium increase. So I'm just gonna say this sorry for the loss, and everyone should be contacting there insurance and getting there shit covered. Learn from the mistake. hope everything works out.

reaper.png

Archived