car went up in flames today

are you kidding me? newbs? like you know anything about me wow

without any pictures it was slightly suspicious... but now i see it couldnt be realer

stfu and gtfo newb

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

yes dro. newb.

honesty i see it as a dick move for anyone to say he is trying to "screw" Joobles

the guys car just burnt down.

the nerve of some people, i mean really.

Dccav man im so sorry that happened. thats one of my worst nightmares. I hope everything works out for you.

wow you guys are ridiculous, so because it sounded fishy to me and a few others makes me a newb? cuz i dont have 1k plus post count? god dam

now you guys come in here calling me a newb AFTER the pics have been posted

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

wow you guys are ridiculous, so because it sounded fishy to me and a few others makes me a newb? cuz i dont have 1k plus post count? god dam

now you guys come in here calling me a newb AFTER the pics have been posted

You were the ONLY one that was talking shit

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Yeah I went to work today and started reading the paper then looked at my car though the window and it was up in flames. My whole system was in there and the amp I sold to a member on here. I just got the car a few days ago...

Ill get pics later...

seemed a little suspicious? i never accused him of anything if you go back and read the mutha fu*kin posts you will see that all i said was did he already give you the money, stop being dicks god dam

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

Yeah I went to work today and started reading the paper then looked at my car though the window and it was up in flames. My whole system was in there and the amp I sold to a member on here. I just got the car a few days ago...

Ill get pics later...

oops double post, time to whine and complain

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

Man you may never know shit i could have said my car burnt down as say i was selling something to somebody on here but i still have his money and say i never came up on the forums again it could happen im sure dro be looking out for joobies cause im sure nobody wants to get there money jacked.I know i wouldent

but Ontopic i dont think it was the dash if it was i dont think the fire would have gotten to the trunk as quick looks more like a battery but Dccavalier what kind of battery did you have back there?

Edit*and damn bro you just got the new car FUCK that bro really that must really suck bro no lie i REALLY hope insurence covers it man no joke

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived