Gingeriffik Posted March 9, 2010 Report Posted March 9, 2010 I just said that because of the "getting it bagged comment," totally understand needing a car. <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted March 9, 2010 Author Report Posted March 9, 2010 Possibly was mentioned for a reason... idk though I don't even have the car yet let alone upgrades. Suv would have a lot for room for the audios! 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Gingeriffik Posted March 9, 2010 Report Posted March 9, 2010 Possibly was mentioned for a reason... idk though I don't even have the car yet let alone upgrades. Suv would have a lot for room for the audios! That is true, I love my Tahoe. Plus you can get a decent, older, lower level trim full size SUV for a good price now a days. Bought my 01 LT in 07 12.5K. <>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10 2 - JBL W15Gti 2 - JBL BP1200.1 Knu 1/0 Wiring Kenwood KIV-BT901 Kenwood/Garmin Nav.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted March 9, 2010 Author Report Posted March 9, 2010 That's not bad at all... I went to the local ford dealorship and looked at a 03 exploder seemed like 10,000 was too much but was nice fully loaded of coarse. Thought about switching brands from chevrolet to ford please don't flame me haha 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
CaptainzPlanetz Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=71522 Do it....... Then you will have a car and a system. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted March 11, 2010 Author Report Posted March 11, 2010 Nahh I think pt's are ugly ill pass on that. But a local has a 93 civic hatchback that would be a nice project car. I could get a really nice system, restore the interior and exterior and bag it for what i have. I just don't know what I want haha. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Bumpindemlowzz Posted July 2, 2010 Author Report Posted July 2, 2010 Just updating. I got a good job so this is all in the past, im currently saving for the system in my signature and hope to get a 2000-2005 4x4 tahoe. Not too much longer and ill be bangin away again! Ohh and i moved out to Williston, ND was in Alpena, MI 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
El1T3Bass Posted July 2, 2010 Report Posted July 2, 2010 niceeee enless i missed something what did ya get for a ride? edit... im a retard lol, need to start readin wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Bumpindemlowzz Posted July 2, 2010 Author Report Posted July 2, 2010 I have been looking for the past few days. Like i said i want a 2000-2005 tahoe but havent found any that are black and leather. I may have to get one and have it painted. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
n8ball2013 Posted July 2, 2010 Report Posted July 2, 2010 I have been looking for the past few days. Like i said i want a 2000-2005 tahoe but havent found any that are black and leather. I may have to get one and have it painted. take your time and get what you want dont settle and then spend more money to paint it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.