Sonic Electronix

Ok so I got a free sub box today and was wanting to know what are the products that I would need to use for this repair. I am going to post a link to my photobucket for the pics. ok as of now the holes are for two twelfs. the port idk why it is so huge. but yall guys know more than i do so i am asking for help. ok keep in mind it was free ha. so in yalls opinion would it be cheaper to just start from scratch or repair and customize this one?? http://s872.photobucket.com/albums/ab286/3ddi31002/ so its the one with out carpet sorry

Edited by 3ddi31002

why are you wonder why the ports huge?whats it tuned to?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

It don't look good for saving or using, if your lucky you might get a few panels to use but they won't be large enough for anything besides sides.

x2 save the big peices and chuck the rest maybe save some of the screws you could use them to to save a lil

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

what kind of a repair are you trying to do? are you putting 12"s in? if so, i would just try it out since you already have it. maybe itll sound great, maybe itll sound like shit. no harm in giving it a shot.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Unless hes a super newb and the box is tuned to 60 hz and he tries to play some decaf the low stuff lol.j/k man

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

a box made for 12"s will be too small for 15"s... generaly. start over.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.