2001 Blazer Xtreme "Service Engine Soon" Light

Most likely just a sensor...if the car isn't driving differently then don't worry about it

I like my Caddy b/c I can pull the codes through my dash and reset the light :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Well this morning I went up to a local shop and he ran a test and got no code. He reset the light and cranked the heat and the light poped on, Reset it and cranked the air and nothing. So I'm not worried about it lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Well this morning I went up to a local shop and he ran a test and got no code. He reset the light and cranked the heat and the light poped on, Reset it and cranked the air and nothing. So I'm not worried about it lol.
did he mention that GM's dont throw a code for slow sticky thermostats? ;) water pumps next!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

did he mention that GM's dont throw a code for slow sticky thermostats? ;) water pumps next!

my dads 06 silverado has a code for engine not up to optimal temp. his only gets to about 160, hes to lazy to take it to the dealer... its under warranty.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

my dads 06 silverado has a code for engine not up to optimal temp.
so does mine... but the ECU does not have a memory! GM lights will stay on for certain things, but when the problem stops the code is erased...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

x2, happened to me. Keep an eye on your temperature staying really cool, my thermostat took a shit, and stuck open, then my water pump peaced out about 3 weeks later.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I guess its one thing after another lol. I just replaced the multifunction unit in the steering column, Now my drivers window don't roll down, and that stupid check engine light. Never had this many problems with any car before.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I don't have a blazer but I have an impala and they are also known for this same kind of problem. My low coolant light stays on 24/7 but is not low on coolant and it never goes above half on the temp gauge.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I don't have a blazer but I have an impala and they are also known for this same kind of problem. My low coolant light stays on 24/7 but is not low on coolant and it never goes above half on the temp gauge.

my cavalier did the same thing. it had some build up in the overflow tank where the coolant level sensor is. took it out and filled it with almost boiling water and shook it up and put it back in and the light has not been back on since

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

x2, happened to me. Keep an eye on your temperature staying really cool, my thermostat took a shit, and stuck open, then my water pump peaced out about 3 weeks later.
this man speaks the truth! "keep an eye" i have a Duramax 2500HD by the time all of this went to hell, i had 2 thermostats and a water pump to replace 9 hours in the mechanic book (lots of tear down) and im not a mechanic so needless to say my truck was down for almost 4 days... my truck earns about $1,000 a day so i lost $4k that week! :shok:

Archived