Sonic Electronix

I got a Kicker 650.4 and it has the 4 rca inputs on it ie: amp 1, and amp 2.

But the problem is my radio only has front outputs and subwoofer. Can I run the front out put on the radio to the inputs on the amp and just split them so I get all 4? Will it sound messed up?

Also what brand of rca's should I use?

1991 Nissan 300zx

JVC KD-HDR50

(2)Kicker L7 10's

Custom enclosure(Entire hatch)

Hifonics 1606D (Subs)

Kicker 650.4 (Mids & Highs)

Hifonics ZXi 5.2C (Front)

Kicker 07DS600 (Rear)

I got a Kicker 650.4 and it has the 4 rca inputs on it ie: amp 1, and amp 2.

But the problem is my radio only has front outputs and subwoofer. Can I run the front out put on the radio to the inputs on the amp and just split them so I get all 4? Will it sound messed up?

Also what brand of rca's should I use?

yes you can do that all that will affect is the fading part of the system like front left or rear right kinda stuff

Well I was thinking about ordering my rca's from knuKonceptz because right now both amp's (mids and highs amp and sub amp) are running on cheap rca's from walmart. So I will notice a difference by changing them? Also which ones should I order. What model of rca's (needing to be some what affordable.

1991 Nissan 300zx

JVC KD-HDR50

(2)Kicker L7 10's

Hifonics 1606D (Subs)

Kicker 07DS600 (Rear)

Well I was thinking about ordering my rca's from knuKonceptz because right now both amp's (mids and highs amp and sub amp) are running on cheap rca's from walmart. So I will notice a difference by changing them? Also which ones should I order. What model of rca's (needing to be some what affordable.

you might, its hard to tell if you'll notice a diffference but it might clear up your signal...oh and get the klarity cables man vvv

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KLA-5M

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

you might, its hard to tell if you'll notice a diffference but it might clear up your signal...oh and get the klarity cables man vvv

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KLA-5M

you should just be able to switch the amp into 2 rca mode put the rca's in the front inputs and all 4 will work

BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN

I don't think you can do that on the Kicker 650.4! Or if you can how do I do it?

1991 Nissan 300zx

JVC KD-HDR50

(2)Kicker L7 10's

Hifonics 1606D (Subs)

Kicker 07DS600 (Rear)

Yeah, I already have 2 of them that are gold. I just wanted to make sure they were not gonna make it sound like S*** you know. Thanks though, I'm ordering the rca's from knukonceptz friday so I can replace the walmart set I have now.

1991 Nissan 300zx

JVC KD-HDR50

(2)Kicker L7 10's

Hifonics 1606D (Subs)

Kicker 07DS600 (Rear)