somerandomguy Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 Ah, it's called the vectron wave. Seems kind of stupid, and it would get boring easily. I also think it would be hard to stop. I guess it *might* be okay if you have a bunch of boys (don't think girls would find ANY amusement in it) and they played with it, but I still think they would get bored after maybe 30 mins.
Twistedchild420 Posted February 15, 2010 Author Report Posted February 15, 2010 Ah, it's called the vectron wave. Seems kind of stupid, and it would get boring easily. I also think it would be hard to stop. I guess it *might* be okay if you have a bunch of boys (don't think girls would find ANY amusement in it) and they played with it, but I still think they would get bored after maybe 30 mins. Blasphemy ....that thing is tits! ....until after 45 minutes ..... My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
treossi Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 this thread is lulz Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
cqtama Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 i bet i can fly it better, where can i get one? R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Twistedchild420 Posted February 15, 2010 Author Report Posted February 15, 2010 this thread is lulz My sole reason for living....... My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Dan208 Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 I guess it *might* be okay if you have a bunch of boys (don't think girls would find ANY amusement in it) You obviously don't know my daughter. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
UniqueSounds Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 Only real men do it while the fan is on...(dont try it i killed my rc flying thing of hell that way) 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
keepinitloud Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 boston terriers ha! ha! had one named willy you coud'nt vacuum at all cause he would go crazy that shit was funny 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
SDMorris Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 LOL. that fucking video was priceless. DC AUDIO 06' Lancer
somerandomguy Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 where can i get one? Wally world, $25. Just looked lol You obviously don't know my daughter. lol, get her one then, $25 at wally world.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.