Sonic Electronix

hey, guys, i recently discovered that one of my subs has an air leak in about 2 or so spots. their right around where the rubber part attached to the cone seals with the metal base part that screws onto the sub box.

I was wondering if anyone has had this issue before and what they did to fix it. im really not looking to buy another sub so i was just thinking of using special or really strong type of glue to reglue it. is there a certain type of glue that the manufacturers use or any sort of special glue? or should i just use the stickiest/best stuff i can find?

its kind of hard to explain where the leak is, but i can get pics if needed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

"There's no replacement for displacement"

89 Cadillac Eldorado

Custom two tone paint

2 12" Audiobahn Alum Q woofers

2 Audiobahn A8000T amps

2 Audiobahn Capacitors

Alpine Headunit

hey, guys, i recently discovered that one of my subs has an air leak in about 2 or so spots. their right around where the rubber part attached to the cone seals with the metal base part that screws onto the sub box.

I was wondering if anyone has had this issue before and what they did to fix it. im really not looking to buy another sub so i was just thinking of using special or really strong type of glue to reglue it. is there a certain type of glue that the manufacturers use or any sort of special glue? or should i just use the stickiest/best stuff i can find?

its kind of hard to explain where the leak is, but i can get pics if needed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

SOME SILICONE OR NAIL POLISH SHOULD FIX THAT

5 15" american bass xd's in a wall

18 cubic ft ported boxx..

1 pa sl3400 for subs

all 0gauge

3 duralast batts

workin on the mids n highs

"Bend My Hat Back Knockin Down Pictures Off Ya Wall

big murt Comin Hard,

Beatin Hard In The Drop Top.

Old School Chevy's Color Candy Call It Lollipop"

2124304982_77927e4ed0_m.jpg2124332332_20a88c8f61_m.jpg

Use CA Glue

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

any type of ca glue (or a strong super glue/crafts glue)? or is that the brand name?

Thanks guys

"There's no replacement for displacement"

89 Cadillac Eldorado

Custom two tone paint

2 12" Audiobahn Alum Q woofers

2 Audiobahn A8000T amps

2 Audiobahn Capacitors

Alpine Headunit

Archived