CaptainzPlanetz Posted February 17, 2010 Report Posted February 17, 2010 Get 100 tweets from partsexpress, install in Headliner wire em to a 1000watt amp or 2000watt amp, and have it play a 20K Hz tone when the alarm goes off. I am sure no one will be able to steal the car/equipment with that blaring in there ears. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Ndnkobra Posted February 17, 2010 Report Posted February 17, 2010 Get 100 tweets from partsexpress, install in Headliner wire em to a 1000watt amp or 2000watt amp, and have it play a 20K Hz tone when the alarm goes off. I am sure no one will be able to steal the car/equipment with that blaring in there ears. What if they cant hear the 20k Hz tone? 15k Hz tone!!! :tease:
CaptainzPlanetz Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 What if they cant hear the 20k Hz tone? 15k Hz tone!!! :tease: Actually Now that I think about it.......it wouldnt be a good idea, given our legal system they would probably sue you for hearing damage, and win...............then you are out more money that your system that would have been stolen costed. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
ch0sen Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 FUCKING thiefs My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
BulletInjection Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 X2 but you cant drive even with the remote start w/o the keys in the ignition haha We just want to scare them My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Shyne151 Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 Yah know... I'm reallly not a gun freak or anything. But the main reason I bought my Sig was in case someone did break into my car... weird what your hobbies draw you into buying isn't it? But anyways my 5901 remote(of course I have battery backup installed so it will damn well have enough time to page me if they break in) sits on my night stand next to me... ohh yah loaded with 15 hydra-shoks in the magazine and one in the chamber that's enough to make someone think twice... at least it would make me think twice! -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
UniqueSounds Posted February 18, 2010 Author Report Posted February 18, 2010 sounds to me like you live in a neighborhood full of blind seniors lol. I say leave the shit unlock, let them crawl in... then remote start it... they will probably shit their pants and run... or just steal it anyway Lol what do you expect from old people at 430 in the morning? 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
UniqueSounds Posted February 18, 2010 Author Report Posted February 18, 2010 Yah know... I'm reallly not a gun freak or anything. But the main reason I bought my Sig was in case someone did break into my car... weird what your hobbies draw you into buying isn't it? But anyways my 5901 remote(of course I have battery backup installed so it will damn well have enough time to page me if they break in) sits on my night stand next to me... ohh yah loaded with 15 hydra-shoks in the magazine and one in the chamber that's enough to make someone think twice... at least it would make me think twice! It would make me shit twice... 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
UKnoitsMe Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 i would say the best alarm would be a chair and a shotgun with u sittin on it in the driveway LOL.nah i have a compustar and these alarms are amazing. especially when yo have em hooked up to a train horn set :01nocomment8so: x2 train horns @ 2:36AM the dirty Fockers won't know what to do when theu get blasted w/ 180 Db's of pure train-horn goodness!! Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
UniqueSounds Posted February 18, 2010 Author Report Posted February 18, 2010 x2 train horns @ 2:36AM the dirty Fockers won't know what to do when theu get blasted w/ 180 Db's of pure train-horn goodness!! Lmao 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.