Bay Area AC Transit Bus fight

I like how that dumbass chick keeps sayin "hes on dope" "thats why hes actin like that" the dude threw a punch first, the fuck do you expect him to do

on a side note thats why i stay workin out every day liftin and hittin the bags, cause you never know when someones gonna start poppin off at the mouth and get physical

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

on a side note thats why i stay workin out every day liftin and hittin the bags, cause you never know when someones gonna start poppin off at the mouth and get physical

That's why I just stay home. :lol:

saw this yesterday..but i didnt see the second one i thought they were gunna go again..

did he say king kong aint got shit on me...LMAO

Edited by ineeDBass419

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Repost. Where have you been? This thread has been at the top for the last few days...

Like I said, if its a repost delete it...I posted this in off topic, not off topic videos...also last few days my ass, it was barely posted a few hours before I posted it and in off topic videos...i was too high to bother looking to see if it was posted elsewhere on this site

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Like I said, if its a repost delete it...I posted this in off topic, not off topic videos...also last few days my ass, it was barely posted a few hours before I posted it and in off topic videos...i was too high to bother looking to see if it was posted elsewhere on this site

Wrong.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...t=0&start=0

I started this thread 2 days ago

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

By far the greatest video I have ever seen.

* Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-MP732

* iPod Interface: KCA-iP500

* Front Stage: Rockford Fosgate Power T1652-S

* Front Stage Amp: Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-2

* Rear Stage: Alpine SPR-13C Type-R 5-1/4"

* Amp: Rockford T10001bd

* Subs: (2) 15" Rockford P3s

* Front Battery: Optima RedTop

* Back Battery: Kinetic Hc2400

* Wiring: Rockford 1/0

* Big 3: Rockford 1/0

* Enclosure: Idyllic

Both of yall PWND cuz I posted this on the 17th at 3:05am and you posted it at 6pm on the 16th...less than 12hrs later I made the thread

I went by when I started the thread not when I made that post...pay attention and you might learn a few things...reading>you

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical