Sundown Audio

Best Amps

At times james type.....He puts negative comments on everything on everything I say....but it just seems like it......Anyways....I say they are the good amps cuzz I like them....Like I think Re audio and Alpine is okay and not the best...Its my personal opinion...

and i know youve probably never heard any of RE's top subs, so i dont mind when you say they are just ok.

just like im not a Fi fan but they have decent stuff for the money, nothing i personally like for my setup but ive seen some pretty cool setups with it

I dont have a real Favorite anymore, ever since the Original SoundStream owners/designers sold out/went belly-up or whatever happened, I havent had a favorite, I was taught to Hate RF, I dont hate em anymore, I would own them.

Right Now Im Saving my cash, I made a deal with a guy to purchase a Hifonics xx Goliath, I have used Hifonics Before and I havent had any issues with them, the xx and xxv lines are suppose to be Badass so we'll find out.

Guest Nismofreak

Well I am not about to drop like $1,300 for a sub....I rather get something that will last me for a while and call it a deal...But I heard re but are not bad all not.....Just I say they are okay....I am more of a person that likes spl subs and a nice clear crisp set of comps

Sorry for all the stupid things but back on topic...

I like hf old school stuff....Those where real nice stuff...Now alot of things are made in china

Edited by Nismofreak

i will be putting my t1.5k in tomorrow so WOOT!!! ill let you all know how that is

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Well I am not about to drop like $1,300 for a sub....I rather get something that will last me for a while and call it a deal...But I heard re but are not bad all not.....Just I say they are okay....I am more of a person that likes spl subs and a nice clear crisp set of comps

Sorry for all the stupid things but back on topic...

I like hf old school stuff....Those where real nice stuff...Now alot of things are made in china

ok let me say this agian, slow ya roll bra, you dont know what the hell your talking about.

RE MT 18 PURE SPL SEXXINESS

100_1241.jpg

100_1242.jpg

Do I have to keep going, please just shut up, and stop making shit up, I will almost bet my next paycheck you havent heard any RE subz.