XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted June 10, 2007 Report Posted June 10, 2007 Rumor has it steve you are going to Gridley this weekend to hang out with a new shop that opened up there..... Xotic Audio.. i know one of the intsaller guys that work there Jack. He is the one that told me that you may come bump through. Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
AI James Posted June 10, 2007 Report Posted June 10, 2007 hella funny whn peopel tell lies to get people to thier business off your popularity Quote
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted June 10, 2007 Author Report Posted June 10, 2007 Jack use to be an Installer at Contagious Motorsports in Chico... He is also a Battle of the BASS judge.. I known him for years.. Quote IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.