Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
i want to check reports on my car ,can anybody help me with this.this is my car vin 4a3ak54f8ve082948

About a year ago (and some change) i said on twitter that I needed a carfax because I thought my car "was haunted." It was sort of a joke but some guy on twitter replied and gave me his email and i sent over my vin# and he sent it back.

It's worth a shot.

images-1.jpg
Posted
i want to check reports on my car ,can anybody help me with this.this is my car vin 4a3ak54f8ve082948

how about making that pic in your sig alot smaller

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted (edited)
how about making that pic in your sig alot smaller

Holy shit, I was going to say the same thing.......... I'll fix it!

**edit** HOWS THAT?

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 737 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...