Noobtastic14 Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted February 21, 2010 Author Report Posted February 21, 2010 I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted February 21, 2010 Author Report Posted February 21, 2010 I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Hotdog Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 I love the Black and purple rims on that Tahoe. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Slappin F150 Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 Nice! Now lets see who did what at numbers on the tl! Team DC! 2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ | 1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |
kyleorsini Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 I love the Black and purple rims on that Tahoe. i second that 2005 pontiac g6 alpine 9887 mach 5 mli-65 mids w/ seas neo tweets mb quart dsc 4125/dsc 280 2 12" mach 5 audio spls sound digital 8k c&d batts/red top 2 runs pos/neg in 1/0 dc power 270a sp alt knu wiring/rcas
matt402 Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 I love the Black and purple rims on that Tahoe. those are pink . LOL.
matt402 Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 i coulda BRed a 140-141 but the stock hu keeps skipping burped a 144.6 b4 i left... MOAR POWA 2morrow... !
deaf_wish Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 do you have any more pics of the dodge? My build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74265-project-clean-update-on-doors/ My other build. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100534-two-c3s-and-a-mojo2500-under-the-seat/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.