Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon speak on Southern Rappers

If you don't know the other day Wacka Wacka said he doesn't need lyrics to sell, which is infact true but its why the rap game is what it is, esp from the South (mainly ATL)

They speakin real shit, exactly how I feel...I know some of you can relate with me on this one

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...8lM8cJIA8D6d3Mk

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

No no no, they point out later in the video that there are still rappers who got lyrics and make good music from the south but there's too many of these cats that make this bubble gum music...

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Exactly, Killer Mike is one of the few still making real music...like Meth said "they can spit ABC 123, put a hook on it and it will sell"...

I made an mp3 mix of most of my favorite TX songs, I accumulated over the past couple years...TX still making good music, Dorrough I'll listen to only cuz his beats knock

2015 Mazda 6

If you don't know the other day Wacka Wacka said he doesn't need lyrics to sell, which is infact true but its why the rap game is what it is, esp from the South (mainly ATL)

They speakin real shit, exactly how I feel...I know some of you can relate with me on this one

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...8lM8cJIA8D6d3Mk

One of my favorites from the South is K-Rino and the SPC, K is on a whole nother level when it comes to lyricism.

He can rip your head off with that fire

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

And can also be a great story teller

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived