Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon speak on Southern Rappers

What can i say he is my favorite rapper. I started out listenin to his stuff because it has bass now i like him after hearing multiple songs from him. What yall think of waka flocka flame?

EDIT: maybe lyrical is the wrong word but i think alot of his shit is real Plus the hard ass beat behind what he is saying makes it better

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

I know I may come off as sorta a..... dare I say nuthugger, but yall really need to take a look at some of K-Rino's stuff, He has been in the game longer than any artist named in this thread including the members of Wu-Tang. And he has released more albums than all of Method Man, Ghostface, Raekwon, Killer Mike, and the group Wu-Tang combined.

Sorry if that came off harsh it is just K-Rino is one of the most slept on artists of all time.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

What can i say he is my favorite rapper. I started out listenin to his stuff because it has bass now i like him after hearing multiple songs from him. What yall think of waka flocka flame?

EDIT: maybe lyrical is the wrong word but i think alot of his shit is real Plus the hard ass beat behind what he is saying makes it better

Don't get me wrong I like his shit. Beats are always banging same with OJ and Waka.

RF_power_product.gif

Waka seems to be implying that he doesn't need to say anything pertinent to sell music. I think he should be thrown under a bus as an example to other rappers for that...

Oh, and I mean that literally; thrown UNDER a bus.

Waka seems to be implying that he doesn't need to say anything pertinent to sell music. I think he should be thrown under a bus as an example to other rappers for that...

the industry has changed and rappers are adapting to it. Keepin it real aint gone get them millions and record sales they want. I think there needs to be a whole nother category for some of this stuff. Its kinda like disrepect to the real rappers that are left

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

You can't hate on him or any other rapper that thinks the same way, they are just trying to make money.

Don't blame them, blame the people that go out and buy their music because they are going to continue putting out music like that if people continue to buy it.

RF_power_product.gif

You can't hate on him or any other rapper that thinks the same way, they are just trying to make money.

Don't blame them, blame the people that go out and buy their music because they are going to continue putting out music like that if people continue to buy it.

You don't have to corrupt kids to make money. You could sell banannas and make money. Don't make excuses for this lame. Cats like him are just exploiting hip-hop for selfish ends.

People will buy ANYthing with a hot beat to it. Does that mean we should condone those exploiting the kids' inexperience?

You don't have to corrupt kids to make money. You could sell banannas and make money. Don't make excuses for this lame. Cats like him are just exploiting hip-hop for selfish ends.

People will buy ANYthing with a hot beat to it. Does that mean we should condone those exploiting the kids' inexperience?

Their music is not corrupting kids if it was I would be against it. Can you please tell me how this music is corrupting and exploiting kids?

RF_power_product.gif

Watch this shit and tell me this doesn't corrupt little girls, although parents should know what the kids are listening to, but still I can't believe this shit makes it on the radio/tv

"Come here rude boy boy can you get it up, come here rude boy boy is you big enough" SMMFH

she looks good but damn times have changed

Oh and I called him Wacka Wacka for a reason...cant stand his "music", he's a bootleg Gucci Mane

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived