Sundown Audio

AQ3500D.1 or Cadence ZRS-C5

PUNKYOU007

I wouldn't touch an AQ amp or sub !!!

It is cheap only because It's cheaply made !

Look at the Sundown, Rockford, even Cadence, Kicker,...etc

If you're on a budget, try to buy used.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

LoL. no need for unintelligent comments. Audioque are very well-built amps.

I had the aq2200d and loved it. the cadence is a beast, when I hook mine up I'll let you know how it goes.

:)

How long before you get to try out your cadence? ill hold off for a little bit till i can decide what amp im gonna go with.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Cadence

or

AudioQue

Like the title states what your opinion. I was set on the AQ amps but i have an oportunity to get the Cadence for roughly the same price. Plan was to run 4 AQ HDC3 18's.....unless somone can suggest me two 15's that can handle that kinda power, that is one amp per sub.

the soundstream xxx15 can handle that power

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

outta my price range at $800 per

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i used to run the old cadence A7 amplifiers and I loved those.they were BEAST and i never once had any problems with them....wished i still had them

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

o lawd

hdc3 will stomp an l7, t2, and run right next to a nightshade

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

o lawd

hdc3 will stomp an l7, t2, and run right next to a nightshade

I was talking about amplifiers only.

For the subs, I would not say an HDC3 runs right next to a Nightshade ! It may be very loud, even louder if you want, but will it sound as good ? I don't think so.

A FI btl too for example runs right next to a Nightshade.

Read all you can on AQ : "good" if you're on a tight budget. But that is just my 2cents.

0 Ram : Before saying it is unintelligent, read on, everywhere !!! Search for reliability, failures,...

How can they refuse to sell me an amp just because they have no repair center in my country ? It is very honest, I admit. I appreciate it, but it's a bit scarry !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

so your upset with AQ because they wont sell to you? no reason to bash there product. what first hand experience do you have to back it up?

I know a couple guys that have been running AQ amps and have had great success with them, even at .5 ohm

d(-__-)b

Cadence

or

AudioQue

Like the title states what your opinion. I was set on the AQ amps but i have an oportunity to get the Cadence for roughly the same price. Plan was to run 4 AQ HDC3 18's.....unless somone can suggest me two 15's that can handle that kinda power, that is one amp per sub.

The AQ HDC3 15's can handle an AQ 3500 on each with ease. Make sure to get the aluminums.

Archived