Sundown Audio

AQ3500D.1 or Cadence ZRS-C5

PUNKYOU007

Cadence

or

AudioQue

Like the title states what your opinion. I was set on the AQ amps but i have an oportunity to get the Cadence for roughly the same price. Plan was to run 4 AQ HDC3 18's.....unless somone can suggest me two 15's that can handle that kinda power, that is one amp per sub.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Thanks for the opinions guys

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i would take the AQ, i had a buddy that ran cadence and had nothing but probs with the subs and the amps. i wouldnt touch a cadence product ever again.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Did u know something about the voltagestability from the Cadence. In case that the AQ can take 18 V i would choose AQ

Same here. Maybe you could contact Cadence and ask about their ability to take higher voltages and see if their stable below 1 ohm. Those AQ amps look like beasts and I have never heard a bad word from anyone running them. I havent read or heard any opinions from anyone running those Cadence amps. But 5000 watts for around the same price is tempting.

I just emailed them, we shall see.

d(-__-)b

They look somewhat similar.....i'd go AQ though

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I'm with the AQ guys. I'm starting to like their products more and more. Especially if you going to run AQ subs. I like things to match. lol

I like for things to match too. My only thing now is i can get an extra 800w per amp with the cadence, but i do love how clean and simple the AQ look.

d(-__-)b

Archived