Not clipped to hell bass songs

Yeah, half second clipping is fine...a clipped amp from setting is worse than a moderately clipped song...take a look at any song off The Fix from Scarface and any song that Timbaland has ever produced and you will see bad clipping that you wont' want to play (or at least not loud for long)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

even his songs can be slightly clipped.

be careful with ur word choice broham.... .0005 seconds of a clipped high hat and kick isnt even audible

two extremely popular bassrace songs (push that and b!tch by lil jon) are both clipped more than any song ive ever done besides "In for the Kill"

I am pretty sure the only thing I have been listening to in my car the last 2 weeks or more is Decaf. Sad thing is I have no idea what any of the songs sound like before he worked his magic.

thats always been a slight issue in the back of my mind... especially when i cut out verses or change the chorus, redo the intro and outtro, or add bass notes... if i do those things well you shouldnt notice unless u hear the original track

but thats why i make sure to leave what mixtape it came from in the files properties summary

ill always preach using windows media player osciloscope whenever u have new music... not only can u see the clipping if there is, with a good eye u should be able to see if its sub, mid or highs being sent outside of the data range

u can also see why a song is quiet or loud by looking at the amplitude of the waves as they play compared to other songs u know are loud, then u can a general idea of how big the waves have to be to sound as loud as songs u know are loud in ur cars

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i like the Decaf version of money man.... like in the middle of the song it winds down and makes you think its over... and then.." MONEY MAN!" haha... im not a fan of rap what so ever... but that damn song has been stuck in my head ever since i downloaded it like a month and a half ago...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i like the Decaf version of money man.... like in the middle of the song it winds down and makes you think its over... and then.." MONEY MAN!" haha... im not a fan of rap what so ever... but that damn song has been stuck in my head ever since i downloaded it like a month and a half ago...

it scared the crap out of my girl, hahaha

it was just a simple fade out (enveloped actually)

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

fantastic touch to the song though.... hate to get even more off topic buttttt... Decaf i was wondering what the frequencies were of your version of it?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

x2

And if I am not mistaken the constant notes are 38hz and 32hz. Correct me if I am wrong Decaf.

To OP, you probably already have, but go download Decafs music. Those are really the only songs I play at full tilt. I got others but I honestly don't feel like checking them for clipping since I have not had any problems with my sub getting stinky.

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I want to know, Why are some songs off newly made CD's considered clipped? i mean i believe they can be but dont u think they would fix that stuff before marketing there album because if it was clipped and the world found out by 1 guy saying it was and showing proof, dont u think his/her album sales would drop. Does clipping cause ur amp to get hot and ur sub/subs to smell funky?

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017