Bryan Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 yeah well i figured that b/c they check to see if you check your rear view when backing up.. MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
BassJunkie Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 30 mins?? damn son. Mine was about 5 mins tops. And I had some bitch tail gating me the entire time. Just relax and breeze your way through it, I got 100% on maneuverability and 100% on driving. And good choice on an automatic vehicle, I was going to take it in my dads ranger but it was a 5 speed so I took it in this the mirrors almost touched the cones in maneuverability but I passed with a 100% You'll be fine, I'm sure you'll pass GOOD LUCK MAN! 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Bryan Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 if you dont pass let us know and we will pay the instructor a visit MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
civichatch Posted June 12, 2007 Author Report Posted June 12, 2007 if you dont pass let us know and we will pay the instructor a visit haha thanks guys. Ill let you know the outcome. And ill see if i cna get a Drive thru vid for ya. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Bryan Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 haha thanks guys. Ill let you know the outcome. And ill see if i cna get a Drive thru vid for ya.Yea you better. Bad things happen when you dont do what we want . MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
dleccord Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 my tip for you is make sure all your lights work. i failed my test before i even turned on the car because my brake light was dead. also make sure you can back up about 50 feet. i had to do that. refs: chode69, superduper
civichatch Posted June 12, 2007 Author Report Posted June 12, 2007 my tip for you is make sure all your lights work. i failed my test before i even turned on the car because my brake light was dead. also make sure you can back up about 50 feet. i had to do that. thanks for the tip. The car is fully functionable its only about 4 months old. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
BURRITO Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 when changing lanes, dont forget to look over your shoulder! thats the only one i missed. LOL Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
civichatch Posted June 12, 2007 Author Report Posted June 12, 2007 when changing lanes, dont forget to look over your shoulder! thats the only one i missed. LOL will deffintly be doing that. I do that anywase. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Bryan Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 seems like your going to get it..only 3 days left MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.