Bryan Posted June 16, 2007 Report Posted June 16, 2007 you better have been laying some boom on people. MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
civichatch Posted June 16, 2007 Author Report Posted June 16, 2007 Congrats man. thanks i did like perfect. I had the coolest test person. He was more interesetd in the girls walking around in there skirts then my driving. I only had one tick and that was for taking a left turn to sharp. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
civichatch Posted June 16, 2007 Author Report Posted June 16, 2007 you better have been laying some boom on people. lol OOO i was dont worry. We went down to this beach that is just FULLLLL of people. Goergous girls and amazing cars. Every friday night there are car shows so we stopped By there. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Bryan Posted June 16, 2007 Report Posted June 16, 2007 the same way i will be when i get mine...never home...always out enjoying the night and day...but dont try impress too much man..you'll wind up getting fucked up..and not in a good way. MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Coolwazabi Posted June 16, 2007 Report Posted June 16, 2007 congrads man... i knew you could do it ~!~! now don't crash like me
civichatch Posted June 16, 2007 Author Report Posted June 16, 2007 the same way i will be when i get mine...never home...always out enjoying the night and day...but dont try impress too much man..you'll wind up getting fucked up..and not in a good way. I hear ya. Weneva i saw a group of kids or rolled into a gas station or anything i turned it right down. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Bryan Posted June 16, 2007 Report Posted June 16, 2007 i say carry a steel bat for the haters who will try to steal your shit..thats what ima do...mabey even catch a viper and let it loose in my ride till i come back...and use my bat to kill that bish so i can get back in MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
BassJunkie Posted June 16, 2007 Report Posted June 16, 2007 I carry a fiberglass axe handle, I'd hate to be on the other end of that thing is something went down. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Bryan Posted June 16, 2007 Report Posted June 16, 2007 that would suck ass MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
civichatch Posted June 16, 2007 Author Report Posted June 16, 2007 I carry a fiberglass axe handle, I'd hate to be on the other end of that thing is something went down. dam that would realllyy hurt. System Specs: Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub Sealed Subwoofer Box MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms MTX Bass Knob Pioneer 6.5's in doors MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear Stinger 1 Farad capacitor 80 amp stinger fuse BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire 4 gauge power/ground wire JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320) 12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub 16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.