2x MECA event Fresno,CA

Ray

P is scurred?

lawlz :D

Dont let the rules scare you. I am here to help anyway I can. Heck, you gotta get your feet wet somehow. I have not announced all of the events but it should be a pretty dang good year for MECA and BIGGER next year. With that, if you are a shop owner or have an idea where we could put on more shows don't be afraid to make a suggestion or contact me to set up a show. For the shop owners, this is probably the most cost effective show you will ever put on.

Dont let the rules scare you. I am here to help anyway I can. Heck, you gotta get your feet wet somehow. I have not announced all of the events but it should be a pretty dang good year for MECA and BIGGER next year. With that, if you are a shop owner or have an idea where we could put on more shows don't be afraid to make a suggestion or contact me to set up a show. For the shop owners, this is probably the most cost effective show you will ever put on.

oh rlly? kinda interested, if i had a "shop" :(.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Man, Fresno is my hometown. I'm in midwest now and really wish I could be there for MECA. Really miss the great weather.

7 days guys. :clapping:

FYI, it doesnt take but a few minutes to slap in a fuse near your amps to get yourself into a lower class. I'll be doing at least 2 shows a month out here and only expect the MECA thing to grow.

Archived