Sonic Electronix

guy clipped subs, till they lit on fire*pics*

Treo should invest in Nomex spiders, and fire resistant cones like the other big boys do ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Hahahaha.... I love it when they PAY for an install and then go F@#K with the gains.... and come back later and say it sounds like crap..... and some how 5 minutes later after we reset the gains it it sounds fine.......

Installed 2 RF 15's off of a crunch amp... the model escapes me

Fast Foward 2 weeks.... Same guy comes back with smoked subs, the amp gains are maxed out.

Im normally a guy that covers my asshole so I took pics of the 1st visit before and after adjusting it and sent him on his way....

Well guess what when he came back he said he didnt adjust anything, Well I told him that "HE or someone else" maxed out the gains and blew his subs.... "HIS PROBLEM"

He brought his mom and dad in... LOL'S. I showed them the pics and the store video where I TELL him 5 times "NOT TO MAX OUT THE GAINS"... his dad was pissed but he finally got pissed at his kid. End of story.

I did an alarm on his dads truck the following week, and the kid still owes his old man for the subs

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

first thing most people do is play with the gain, because it's not loud enough, and see bass boost on the amp,that must make it louder too

sounds like all of my friends, lol. i spend the time tuning there setups with my scope. I always tell them, this is where everything should be set, but its your shit do what you want.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Shit if I do an install for one of my buddy's who I know will end up using the bass boost, Im gonna fiberglass over that bitch and paint it to match he amp LOL.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Happens a lot, I just started bulding amp racks that hid all the nice buttons that nubes feel the need to play with. Many a times, customers come back saying their systems stopped and blame me. 9/10 times a fuse caught it before something died but other times, they usually smoked their subs. I have to explain to them again to NOT touch the audio settings on the H/U and to NOT touch the settings on the amp. They never listen, but the amp racks I've been doing might be a permanent thing, the little extra work keeps me from getting a head ache later on. Nubes, think they know it all til it breaks, then its someone else's fault.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

The one on the right kind of looks like the old kicker amps now.

Edited by kx519

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

yeah this is sad when i opened it i was exspecting to see kicker or some other crap brand, but nope, made me sad, those are the brand new ssp subs that replaced the SSI's

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details