MECA NorCal shows

atsaubrey

• 1 month later...

There going to be any other shows this year in norcal, near or around the bay?

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

• 2 weeks later...

so where is my membership that i payed for at the paradyme show since i cant get ahold of any mecca ppl and wen does 2 4 k amps no fuses b in the same driveby as 2 12s and a 250 amp

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

so where is my membership that i payed for at the paradyme show since i cant get ahold of any mecca ppl and wen does 2 4 k amps no fuses b in the same driveby as 2 12s and a 250 amp

your member ship will come in the mail takes a few weeks still faster than db drags!... and we over looked the something in the drive by your talking about ans it IS/WILL be fixed any other questions pm me

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I replied to your pm and check this website daily. If you are having trouble getting ahold of anyone at MECA, this is the first I have heard of it. If there is a descrepancy in your scoring or class from the last show i am here to fix the results and will make any adjustments necessary and ensure it will be right from here on out.

Archived