MECA NorCal shows

atsaubrey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am just getting the shows up and running but here are a few shows you guys can mark on your calenders. I really look forward to the 2010 California MECA season!

If you haven't downloaded the rule book, its time to get going! www.mecacaraudio.com

Kustom Kar-Santa Rosa, CA

April 3rd SQ/SPL but no Drive By SPL

Audio Innovations-Fresno, CA

April 10th SQ/SPL

Sound Innovations-Hayward, CA

May 1st SQ/SPL

Paradyme Audio- Sacramento, CA

May 15th SQ/SPL

I am available for any questions or comments. [email protected]

ernie is gonna do a show ??

cool.

that dude does some neat shit in hayward.

1 of the best shops in the country.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would be nice if there was address to these shows so that we could see how to get there

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

would be nice if there was address to these shows so that we could see how to get there

April 3rd at Kustom Kar in Santa Rosa.

Get the rules downloaded http://www.mecacaraudio.com

kustomkaraudioinc.com - Home

http://local.yahoo.com/info-21677866...nta+Rosa%2C+CA

If you have any questions about the show or what class you think you should be in then hit me up in an email I will will do my best to help you.

[email protected]

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived