155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Yea, I love that headunit. I've got a clone of it in the wife's car (you can see her car in the video). It came from walmart, but is no where near as good. I'll be building her up some little boom in a couple months, hehe.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

i take it you figured out how to do it lol if not ill tell you but van looks good man love the videos,are you bringing the van to sbn or no

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

No on SBN this year. Finances won't allow me so I just gotta sit at home wishing I was there. I might show up Saturday and leave Saturday, but not even sure that's going to happen.

Yea, I figured it out by looking at your post (hit reply to specific post and saw the code). Pretty easy to do, but until today I've never done it.

There are some things on the van that I'm trying to take care of as far as looks and equipment. As you can see I'm running a Boss PD-2000 for my mids and highs. Even though it sound great in person, I need to change it out to something SoundStream. Finances are not letting me justify that right now either. But when they do, it'll be one amp per set, which mean, 4 amplifiers on just the doors (aprox 700 to 1K wrms).

And 18inchjeepin, yes they are. I've put 4kw on 1 on them and it handled it without a problem. These things are only rated at 1Kw. They have taken a lot of abuse over the 3 years I've had them. I even have one with a cracked basket that has been playing for 3 years (driver side bottom). It's cracked in 3 places. I dropped it down a flight of stairs (20 steps) while it was in an enclosure with another splx. The other sub landed on top of me. The crack sub landed on the concrete. The box was still intact except for the baffle.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Looks like I might be at SBN, unfortunately not competing though. Wife has been begging me to take her. Since my Birthday is next week, she is paying for the trip to SBN as my B-day present. What a sweet wife I have. Going down there Saturday morning and leaving Saturday night. And no, the van won't be there, it'll be in a little self contained room fully secured and monitored.

Looks like I might be at SBN, unfortunately not competing though. Wife has been begging me to take her. Since my Birthday is next week, she is paying for the trip to SBN as my B-day present. What a sweet wife I have. Going down there Saturday morning and leaving Saturday night. And no, the van won't be there, it'll be in a little self contained room fully secured and monitored.

see man every time you say you aint going to a show the wife makes you lol hope to see you down there

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Archived