Lookin into 2000+ Sevilles if you want 4door or Eldo's if you want a coupe...great cars, repairs can be expensive but N*'s are great

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Lookin into 2000+ Sevilles if you want 4door or Eldo's if you want a coupe...great cars, repairs can be expensive but N*'s are great

one of my bros drives a 99 eldorado..love driving the car but i just cant get past that senior citizen look of caddys

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(4)Hertz HCX-165 (front doors)

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D

LOL, I'm one of the few I guess that don't seem them as "grandpa/grandma" cars

I was going to get a 97 ETC but I called up the dealer before I went down there and it was already being sold as we spoke :(...I love my Seville though

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

LOL, I'm one of the few I guess that don't seem them as "grandpa/grandma" cars

I was going to get a 97 ETC but I called up the dealer before I went down there and it was already being sold as we spoke :(...I love my Seville though

i like em back in a 67...them shits is GANGSTER

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D

lol way too old...there's a 70's Caddy on 22's around my house...its freakin clean

My friends bro has a 1980 (I believe) Coupe Deville...it has a little bit of rust and needs new vinyl for the rear window/roof but the inside is flawless PLUS it only has like 45K original miles...only downside is that they lost the key :(

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

lol way too old...there's a 70's Caddy on 22's around my house...its freakin clean

what..guys around here drive like the 78 79s...i dont care for the front ends...AGREE TO DISAGREE.lmmfao

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D

67's too old for me

I rarely see old school Caddy's where I'm at...always newer Caddy's like mine on 20+ rims...I keep mine stock

2015 Mazda 6

the v6 in those things suck. terrible throttle response and no power. if you get one of those you definately have to get it with the hemi.

They fuckin suck atleast the v6 version, in the summer i work for this Dealership pays ppl to drive their new cars :aggressive: to the local fairground for bigg sales once a month and i got to drive one with 14miles on it a and it was terrible, then i got in a toyota camry i think it was and it was way faster....if your gonna spend the $$$ go big or go home lol hemi or nothing

im not getting it the guy wont give me crap for my car i just got done looking at a 2003 audi and im very interested hopefully i get it that would be awsome i didnt really like the charger that much i love this new car though and they are giving me a good trade in:):):)

i actually test drove an R/T Magnum..5.7 liter HEMI..All Wheel Drive...it was much more fun stop light to stop light but my 3.5 will walk all over one on the highway

Plus the thought of the gas bill for a teenager with a high performance v8 scares the hell out of me

thems fightin words son your puny v6 stands no chance against my hemi :aggressive:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1