The hardbody, headunit installed, way better then stock.

Installed the kenwood kdc-mp745u, i am going to get the trim ring tomorrow hopefully from my friend from the stereo shop down the street. This is going to be a slow build due to my budget. The list of stuff to do and buy is alt upgrade, big three, install the amp wiring, build the box after i decide what subs and amps I want to buy.

Here are pictures from tonight.

0303001911.jpg

0303001918.jpg

0303001920.jpg

0303002010.jpg

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

what are your plans for the system.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

take a pic of your batt location if its same as mine i have a big 3 for ya ill sell it to ya 20 plus shippin i payed like 30 for it off of here from scottyj i changed out all my wiring to match only reason i took it out. lmk

Here is the picture, you requested.

0304001211.jpg

I have the wiring for the big 3 for you I have ground from alt to batt ground motor to chassis batt to chassis and post. from alt to batt plus some extra you will jus need 2 brass terminal ends for the alt connections i can ship it to you for 32 bucks just lmk if you want em..

I have the wiring for the big 3 for you I have ground from alt to batt ground motor to chassis batt to chassis and post. from alt to batt plus some extra you will jus need 2 brass terminal ends for the alt connections i can ship it to you for 32 bucks just lmk if you want em..

Consider them sold. I get paid on wednesday, so I can paypal you the money then.

Archived