Jump to content

The hardbody, headunit installed, way better then stock.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, sold the jetta coupe and bought this today 1991 nissan d21 extended cab. Never been modded or customized and yes I will be putting some audio in it.

0224001856.jpg

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

Blow-thru? :)

CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE; SOME PAINT WORK I'VE DONE: http://www.myspace.c...customcreationz

DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB BOX BUILD: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48978

DODGE RAM 1500 RUMBLEBEE EDITION CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48983

PREFAB REMODELING: http://www.stevemead...box-remodeling/

G35 CUSTOM PAINTED L7 BOX: http://www.stevemead...om-painted-box/

CHEVY SINGLE CAB PAINTED SUB BOX/AMP RACK: http://www.stevemead...vy-boxamp-rack/

KICKER L512 BOX BUILT TO SPECS: http://www.stevemead...-kicker-l5-box/

RF HE2 10'S KERF PORTED BOX: http://www.stevemead...erf-ported-box/

2 DC LEVEL 3 15'S KERF ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115502-kerf-ported-enclosure/

2 HCCA 15'S PORTED ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129468-2-hcca-15s-enclosure/

Posted

Hurry up and get to building! Nice looking rig too. My mom has a 97 XE.

Picture022.jpg

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

Hopefully tomorrow, I will have a headunit and installed, along with some new door speakers.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Posted

that is a nice looking truck, i hear they have a small ext. cab.

It is. 52" wide, 26" from floor to bottom of window, and 16" from top of front seat to back wall with me sitting in drivers seat, 5' 9" and 175lbs lol.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

wall :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I picked up the headunit from a friend of mine, It is a kenwood and I will post up the model number when I get home from work tonight. I am waiting on the wiring for the amps to arrive, along with the stuff to install the deck to show up. On top of doing my system, my girlfriend (soon to be wife) wants me to do small system in her suv.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 385 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...