The hardbody, headunit installed, way better then stock.

An update, non car audio one. One of my nissan friends gave me a hood in exchange for bike parts. Yeah a hood without a big dent in the front.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

• 2 weeks later...

A major set back today happen, one of my u joints broke, when leaving SMD office today. Tomorrow going to replace three u joints two piece drive shaft (yes, three = one on the front drive shaft, two on the rear one)

Well, I am out $375. Driveshaft getting repair, it is cheaper then the dealer and some of the other places quoting me for a new one. Also wasn't going to go with used one and have it break shortly after I put it in.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it will be a while for a nice system for this truck. Have to replace a failing fuel pump, replace the whole front steering and suspension due to previous owner didnt take care of the truck and needs two new tires cause truck being out of alignment.

• 3 weeks later...

I scored q-logic kickpanels, never been installed or even cut up for the low price of $50 from a person up in redding. They will be installed, when i get my new front speakers and amp.

Just picked up the same wheels from a local truck club member, and will be putting them on after i do some steering and suspension work on the truck and buying some more car stereo stuff.

057.jpg

• 1 month later...

nice rims, i had a 95 single cab short bed nissan, i loved that truck, i had bullet holes on it, ended up blowing the headgasket, and after i replaced it we couldn't fix the prb, so i thought it was a cracked block, sold it for parts and the guy found a hole in the timing chain cover, guess we punctured it while holding the timing chain still, oh well live and learn, point is i loved my lil nissan, almost most just like the one your getting the rims off of.

I can't wait to see what kind of system your gonna put in it

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/