Getting the Tahoe Painted!! WINNER ON PAGE 9! DAMN!

Here Steve, hope this helps your vision.

kcm6ic.jpg

I tired to get the color pretty close to the one you were talking about.

Don't ask me what happened to the rear rim, some spokes seemed non-existent in that picture, but I am PUI right now (Photoshopping Under the Influence) so it might just be me.

If there's another angle/picture you want me to try, or a different color, or something different you wanna have done tot he truck (chopped/dropped/tint/roof rack etc.), just hit me up and I can probably make it happen.

couldnt of done it better myself lol

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

LMAO i will pass on "nipple pink" hahahahahha

no thanks

You know, you say this now but check out the car shows in a few years and see if you don't the the new hotness being nipple pink. See, I'm years ahead of the curve, then you'll look back and say "Damn, The Performer was right, that could be me on the front page of "slickest slabs""

Just sayin...

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

matte or flat black looks nice on photoshop and on a 2010 lexus on the SEMO show floor - but on the street, it looks like primer. No thanks.

id rather roll stock pewter then primer i mean matte black.

i might end up doing just that after i saw the blue - its pretty but i dont think it looks good on my truck after seeing the phtoshop.

Hey steve you know wat would look good on your tahoe one of those 2 tone paint jobs or that paint that changes when you look at it at differnet angles

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

Hey steve you know wat would look good on your tahoe one of those 2 tone paint jobs or that paint that changes when you look at it at differnet angles

it looks kinda like this but your can chose the colors for it i think

P1080499_s.jpg

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

how bout usin the stock pewter, but liven it up with a little pearl? no gay purples, blues, or greens, but something classy like maybe a chocolate pearl or a light gold? then under the hood wont look as much outta place for your next show! 'Cuz I'm sure u r gettin the jambs done??!!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.