Jump to content

4 21 Inch Wardens,Roof destruction vid up,more to come!


Recommended Posts

Posted

my bros design should sing... to say the least, I was talking to him today about the choice your making on your sub amps... since you have what you have why dont you just wait, or why didnt you just wait ?

?? I dont understand what your asking? Wait for what?? I have 28k rms at my house right now...power is no issue...I'll post some amp porn in tha mornin :)

Posted

oh shit this thing looks good...me & iamamp3pimp putting our heads together get these results

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee

80

Thanks for everything 80,my dreams are coming true lol...robin has helped me out alot too...my homiez is betta than urzzzzzz

Posted

ZOMG

skeet.gif

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png
Posted

I'm sayin why did u waste money on that if u truely wanted something else ? We all take a loss on our equipment when we sell... So I'm asking why didn't you just wait. For the power you really wanted ?

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Posted

I'm sayin why did u waste money on that if u truely wanted something else ? We all take a loss on our equipment when we sell... So I'm asking why didn't you just wait. For the power you really wanted ?

Oh...i got the amps I want...I'm not giving my Sundowns up...too good of a company. I'm trading these amps for the 4500s when they ship through Jacobs trade in program. I might jump on some 40.1s one day,but for now,im super happy with my sundowns,they havent failed me yet.

Posted

Why did you waste money on sound deadening in the back when thats where the box is? The only part you should be worrying about is the cab infront of the box.

Alpine INA-W900

Dynaudio system 362

Zapco DC650.6

Stetsom 2k

2 15" DC lvl 4 hybrids

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 473 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...