dwright27 Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 did you not make it to sbn 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
lem43606 Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 holy shit this monster is gonna get mean! 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
SGTSKIP Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 I have to clean my keyboard now. Mine too..... Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister
snafu Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 cone area is king tony Yup . . . I've owned 32" (Clarion), 30" (EV), 25" (RTR), and 24" (Fane) woofers . . . wish I could fit something bigger than 18s in my 'stang! Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!
dwright27 Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 Yup . . . I've owned 32" (Clarion), 30" (EV), 25" (RTR), and 24" (Fane) woofers . . . wish I could fit something bigger than 18s in my 'stang! i bet it wasnt easy getting those 18s in ... im to lazy to even attempt it. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
REIS300 Posted April 16, 2010 Author Report Posted April 16, 2010 did you not make it to sbn yea I made it,truck was barely playing,shoulda just left it at home lol,had no mids and highs,no alt,voltage,lotta shit...didn't get to hear a good bass note till sat night about midnight...it's all good tho,it's about to come out and play
dwright27 Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 yea I made it,truck was barely playing,shoulda just left it at home lol,had no mids and highs,no alt,voltage,lotta shit...didn't get to hear a good bass note till sat night about midnight...it's all good tho,it's about to come out and play gonna be at jax show on the 24th i assume? what class so i know to do something else 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
REIS300 Posted April 16, 2010 Author Report Posted April 16, 2010 gonna be at jax show on the 24th i assume? what class so i know to do something else I'm trying,but I'm not rushing anymore...too much time and effort to make it play how I don't want it to play....it's not coming out till it's done,and done right to it's potential...tired of playing games... It will bass race 59.9 class and bass box heavyweight. I still have a crazy idea in the back of my mind for later on this year just for fun if I have the room...6 of em ported...we shall see
REIS300 Posted April 16, 2010 Author Report Posted April 16, 2010 i thought id give yall a little teaser vid...keep in mind this was about a month ago,with only 2 of the 21s,( had a damaged woofer in shipping-had to get recone ) with only 2 amps,and also keep in mind this is AFTER 3 layers of damp pro,and 3 layers of spl tiles,and a half gallon of spectrum...oh yea...only on volume 8...ahaha...
dwright27 Posted April 16, 2010 Report Posted April 16, 2010 o_O teh nasty 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.