Why do I always miss the good shit? :(

Around here, there is nothing to do. So whenever one of the 3 local fire companies blast the alarm thingie, I go there (I live close) and then I proceed to follow the firetruck(s). Then I take pictures and videos of whatever happened.. I have nothing better to do and this kind of stuff interest me.

Whenever I go (not all the time as I have school, can barely hear 2 of the companies alarm things where I am, and sleep and not always ready to go out) the fire/accident usually sucks (gas leak in the middle of nowhere, car accident [still drivable] or some stupid little crap like that) :( Today I heard the alarm, went to the fire company, only 3 firefighters came (usually more like 15 or so) and then they left (in the firetruck) but without any lights, I was behind some traffic and lost them.. figured it probably wasn't that bad. In the paper today it says that a little amish girl was hit.. and killed. (The times that everything happened tell me that that is where the firetruck was going..) Fuck, I always miss the good shit :(

Edited by somerandomguy

Kill yourself for thinking "you missed the good shit"

*clipped to shit :D*

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

yea a little girl died. thats not good shit.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

I found a fireman's beeper once in the snow when I was a kid. Still have it somewhere and I swear if I turn it on random shit comes on in the middle of the night and freaks me out. I thought they were phasing out those old channels (it's pure audio) but always kind of interesting.

Anyhow, if that movie Quarantine is to be believed, most of what firemen get called to nowadays is medical type emergencies. I live by the damn fire station and it sucks it always going by, today it stopped across the street as I was walking by and I guess curiosity makes me look, but still it is annoying that it always either goes by or seems to stop on my street.

Sucks about the girl. What's outright amazing is the Amish have probably ALREADY forgiven the asshole that killed her :(

images-1.jpg

Sucks about the girl. What's outright amazing is the Amish have probably ALREADY forgiven the asshole that killed her :(

The guy stopped when he hit her, he didn't HAVE to obviously. I know the road that he hit her on, it's a curvy road and amish walk on it all the time... they shouldn't. She was 6yo according to the paper, was trying to cross the road. The amish (at least around here) think they own everything, she probably just ran across without looking and he didn't have time to stop (or it was on a curve and no way to stop in time).

I'm hoping you don't think that is "good shit".

*Sigh* Like I tried to say.. it's not the fact that some little girl died that is good shit. It's the fact that whenever there is good shit (ex: big fire, bad wreck) I'm never there.. but whenever there is crap (little wreck where nobody should of been called - both cars still drivable and nobody hurt lol or just some smoke from a dryer) is whenever I am there :(

The guy stopped when he hit her, he didn't HAVE to obviously. I know the road that he hit her on, it's a curvy road and amish walk on it all the time... they shouldn't. She was 6yo according to the paper, was trying to cross the road. The amish (at least around here) think they own everything, she probably just ran across without looking and he didn't have time to stop (or it was on a curve and no way to stop in time).

*Sigh* Like I tried to say.. it's not the fact that some little girl died that is good shit. It's the fact that whenever there is good shit (ex: big fire, bad wreck) I'm never there.. but whenever there is crap (little wreck where nobody should of been called - both cars still drivable and nobody hurt lol or just some smoke from a dryer) is whenever I am there :(

This thread is stupid. Not only is it illegal to follow fire apparatus, the last thing we need is some paparazzi following us around just looking for a good time. Why are u mad u missed that call? Kinda fucked up. I would NEVER wanna go on that call. Nothing cool about it. I'd probably need a stress debriefing team after seeing a little kid die.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Anyhow, if that movie Quarantine is to be believed, most of what firemen get called to nowadays is medical type emergencies.

yup very true. Fire safety systems and sprinklers and stuff is taking over the job of fire fighting. Theres STILL some people in the city that are too stupid/lazy to get at least a smoke detector. Im jealous of all the fire calls they get.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Wow, how F**king retarded. I hope that happens to your house/family. Let's see if you still think it's "good shit" GTFO.