yup, facts>opinions 10/10

i still like the cummins motor 12v or 24v, but no matter which one you get, theres plenty of bolt ons and programming mods that can easy gain you a couple hundred horsepower

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

IMHO dodge rams look the best, and that is what I'd go with.

I just wish that the people that get diesels weren't always assholes *sigh*

One day I was driving and there was a cummins dodge ram in front of me turning around on a two-lane road, I don't know if he was trying to get out of my way.. or show off (probably show off as that's all they ever do). But whenever he got done turning around he almost popped a wheelie lol

its all on what u like they all have tere good sides i would stay away from all new trucks they tend to cost more to upgrade due to emissions factor and they have lost some of the fuel mileage if you are taking that into thought i pay 285 a gallon but have paid more as far as power chevy and ford have more power but dodge has more low end torque now this only matters if you pull a lot of loads i own an 06 2500 q cab and love the pulling power it has i average around 19.5 at 85 mph pulling a 16 ft tralier with a 1968 buick gs on the back form cali to idaho what ever you pick will be fine

All depends on what you like. Personally I like Cummins the most. I have driven Cummins, Duramax, and Powerstroke, pulled trailers, plowed snow, drove the shit out of all three, and worked on all three. Cummins just was a little better with pulling the big trailers full of stuff and got better fuel mileage. I know a lot of people who are farmers, snow plow, haul stuff, and compete in truck pulls, they all have different opinions about which diesel is better or the best, but it really has a lot to do with preference, what you would use it for, and what kind of upgrades you add on.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Yesterday i was plowing with an 04 chevy 2500 diesel and a 08 ford f550. The ford was obviously better but the chevy was worth the money.. (it haulded the snow anywhere we wanted it and hauled ass too) only thing those diesels need is a better exhaust a louder turbo and better tires...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>