So i am new to the fourms and looking at you guys for the advice.

I have a 1990 Trans AM and I am looking for some advices for box setups and what kind of subs i should get.

I have a 1600 watt brutus amp.

I would like to fit two 12s in the car with the rite box specs

any little advice will help (Thanks alot RJ) And if any of you have subs for sale shoot me a link or show me what you have .

MICHIGAN

1990 Trans am

Deh-5800= need new one

hifonics brutus 1600w

Subs=looking what to get??

A single 12 in that car may be just right. I hear a lot of claims that the maros get down off a single twelve. If you dig deep into some topics you'll probably see.

Thats what i have herd im gonna do some more research and see what i can find thanks

Look for the Sundown SA 12 them nice in price can take a 600 Watt each. And for boxspecs plz dug the section Subwoofers/Enclosures, there a vew guys who can help ur with ur boxdesign

for a lickle money.

I was looking around the forums and I saw the SunDown z15s for $200 shipped and it was a great deal but I'm not going to be able to fit those subs with the proper box specs.

Edited by RJEEZY

MICHIGAN

1990 Trans am

Deh-5800= need new one

hifonics brutus 1600w

Thats what i have herd im gonna do some more research and see what i can find thanks

I was looking around the forums and I saw the SunDown z15s for $200 shipped and it was a great deal but I'm not going to be able to fit those subs with the proper box specs.

Sounds like you're on the right track. You are pretty limited with airspace in that car if you still wanna keep the back seats, but due to the fact that it is a hatch, you've got an advantage. As far as a number goes, you have any goal in mind?

My brother has 2 12" CVR's in his 1988 Camaro off a Kicker ZX1000.1, he has them against the front seats firing at the rear and it gets pretty loud for only 1k rms in a pre-fab.

IMO if you can lose your rear seats I'd go that route.

Derp.

you dont even have to sacrifice rear view...let alone the back seat. if you have the t-tops and want to retain the factory top staorage you can do a single sealed 12 down in the well. 2 12 are easy. ive done 4 10s and i have seen a pair of 15's all below the seat line.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

you dont even have to sacrifice rear view...let alone the back seat. if you have the t-tops and want to retain the factory top staorage you can do a single sealed 12 down in the well. 2 12 are easy. ive done 4 10s and i have seen a pair of 15's all below the seat line.

Thanks for all the help guys im not in a rush so all the responds to this help me out alot. I like 12s the most and about 15s i think that would take up alot of room and i dont think the box will be up to par and meet the sub requirements. What kind of 12s do you guys like ? Im kinda new to the sub world use to have 2 kicker l7 12s in my moms jeep and that sounded great im hoping i can have a system that hit as hard as that in the jeep lmk what you guys think!?!

MICHIGAN

1990 Trans am

Deh-5800= need new one

hifonics brutus 1600w