had a whole post typed out and....bam...to many pics.ftl.

ok on with pics

this is seat but didnt get put ^^^^^ so

familymembers4011.jpg

power / ground installed to batt area

familymembers4012.jpg

roughin in the speaker wires

familymembers4013.jpg

familymembers4017.jpg

the white paper represents one of two XS D 1200's. they will be back to back with fuses in front of them

familymembers4015.jpg

more wiring

familymembers4022.jpg

because the 6x9's wouldn't fit i ordered two 5 1/4" polks to go in the bow seats last nite. i'm not sure how much will get done tomorrow...cuz....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... 41 yep ima old fart but i will get some thing done, so tune in for more pics.

thanks for lookin.....matthew

p.s. i think this build deserves 4 fiber glassed paintbrushes

familymembers4023.jpg

hahahhahahahaahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahaahaa

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

1. yes motor is pretty loud. 350 chevy w/ basically straight pipes. know as "through hole exhaust"

2.yes we'll be able to hear music.this is a replacement system and you could hear the last system @70 mph just fine. last system was 400watts

with 2. 12's , 4. 6x9s , 2 5" coaxials.

this system will be approx 500 on 6. 6x9s,2. tower

and 900 watts on 2. 12's.

3.is new merc a 2-stroke? my workboat has a evinrude 120 and its not that loud. or atleast i dont think its loud cuz im in it everyday.

4.when were relaxing is the main reason for the build. last system was ok for the beach,cuz we r always there.this system should rock the beach.

should also be able to hear the tower speakers

when ur wake boarding. thats why they make em.

if i get lucky u will hear the bass wakeboarding

thought about a remote but it is only a 20'

the deck did come with a wireless remote.

yes its a 2 stroke...4 strokes are the quietest motors..my dad has dual 225s on his 29 everglades and its super quiet...Im just suprised that you can hear the bass...nice setup though..how will your battery stay charged while your running you system on the beach? dual batteries?

yes its a 2 stroke...4 strokes are the quietest motors..my dad has dual 225s on his 29 everglades and its super quiet...Im just suprised that you can hear the bass...nice setup though..how will your battery stay charged while your running you system on the beach? dual batteries?

when i read it. i think duh thats a stupid question i should remember that 4 strokes are quiet as hell. thanks for compliment on the set up.. im tryin..kinda hard to compete with some of the stuff on this forum. in the pic below you see a piece of white paper.

thats where the two XS d1200's are going to go ,back to back.

also the kids dont let me set to long before they want to go wake boarding or skiing. 4 of them 18,16 and twin 9yr olds.

also will run charger off of the houseboat when were out with it.

familymembers4015.jpg

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Lookin good man! I've tried convincing my parents to let me do some audio work to the boat but they didnt go for it. Least boats are easier to wire everything in I'm guessing? Seems logical since its more open then a car and more room to work with.

Lookin good man! I've tried convincing my parents to let me do some audio work to the boat but they didnt go for it. Least boats are easier to wire everything in I'm guessing? Seems logical since its more open then a car and more room to work with.

Yes it is but that doesn't mean its easier to do audio in a boat, especially a small boat. With people swimming off all sides and wakeboarders climbing in, trying to find a place to keep the amps out of the moisture becomes a challenge. I spent hours holding amps up in different places imagining how and if water could get to it. Can't wait to start my boat, three more weeks...

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

thanks....sure seems a little easier cause it is open but some of the positions you end up in under the helm are just as awkward as a damn car.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

Yes it is but that doesn't mean its easier to do audio in a boat, especially a small boat. With people swimming off all sides and wakeboarders climbing in, trying to find a place to keep the amps out of the moisture becomes a challenge. I spent hours holding amps up in different places imagining how and if water could get to it. Can't wait to start my boat, three more weeks...

yes that was a challenge to try to find a place to put the amps.

the place i chose should be good i hope. actually the only water that can get to them is from the passengers seat and im gonna put a chunk of plexi to cover that hole. ill definitely be lookin foreword to your boat build to see what ideas i can steal and redo on mine.hahaha

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

Good point. I guess it depends on the boat layout, because our stingray seems like it has a lot of room to hide stuff though you could very well be in an uncomfortable position. I do like boat builds though, always unique.

well heres saturdays update on sunday nite

this is the mess i arrived to sat mornin

familymembers4026.jpg

wires laid out and roughed in

familymembers4027.jpg

start tightening wires up and zip tying them neatly

at the amplifiers

familymembers4028.jpg

fuses installed and next area zipped tied

familymembers4029.jpg

again the white paper represents one of two batts that will be there under passengers seat.

familymembers4030.jpg

area under drivers seat all zipped tied up neatly

familymembers4031.jpg

pic of wiring harness for the deck. if you look back in the pic of passengers seat you will see the switch to turn system on/off

familymembers4032.jpg

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

the deck installed under dash.

familymembers4033.jpg

power antenna installed. there's a pocket that covers it.

you can see where the pocket mounts by the dimples

familymembers4034.jpg

just to show that im a soldering and heat shrinking.btw if you dont have a torch soldering iron ...get one well worth the $.

familymembers4035.jpg

drivers side 12 wiring area just to show that boats can be tight also. really liked the bolts for terminals idea.

familymembers4036.jpg

expanded view of drivers side.

familymembers4037.jpg

and a shot of both 12's in. woot woot

familymembers4038.jpg

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

Archived