4x6 selection..

zachhern1

i put some infinity reference 4x6's in my girls car. sounds good for the fifty bucks i spent

jbl power plates...will hold down that power and are basically 4in comps in a plate.

or you can cut in some 6.5's. it wont be easy, but i've gotten 6.5's into the 4x6 spot on a lot of cars, so it should be possible. might require some cutting/grinding/fabrication but nothing worth having ever came easy, right? i've also seen someone just fglass pods into the grill spots on that and the trailblazer, so thats an option too.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i put a set of polk db 4x6's in my bro n laws blazer n they sounded awesome but the magnet was to big n hit the air box so it stuck up a lil bit, but still sounded awesome

mine was the older db set with the white carbon fiber cone but these are just as good, i got the 6500 comps and 651 new coax in my geo n i cant tell much diff between the 2 cept ones white n the other gun metal

http://www.etronics.com/p-98117-polk-audio-db461-polk-audio-db461-4by6inch-coaxial-speakers-pair.aspx?dp=F2C20272E6821253E3D363C3B3578363637333130313&Svbname=712

they get pritty loud n have pritty decent midbass too from what factory was

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

heres another link, and polk db speakers are marine certified witch means water or sunlight wont deteriorate the cone n tweet so they last a long time

http://cgi.ebay.com/POLK-DB461-4X6-120W-MARINE-SPEAKERS-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ300394201564QQcategoryZ14936QQcmdZViewItem

and my 6&1/2 coax have been in the back of my geo from last summer and work fine and reflect heat prity good

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif