Sonic Electronix

Ya you dont need to solder the remote just use a crimp on terminal (if needed) and just torch your wire than touch the tip of the solder to your wire and bam your done.... it will eat up plenty of the solder so make sure you have enough. And dont forget to run under some cold water cuz its gonna be hot! lol

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

whats he soldering the remote for?

lots of people solder EVERY connection...i just think its overkill...i only solder remote start connections anymore

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(4)Hertz HCX-165 (front doors)

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D

Ya you dont need to solder the remote just use a crimp on terminal (if needed) and just torch your wire than touch the tip of the solder to your wire and bam your done.... it will eat up plenty of the solder so make sure you have enough. And dont forget to run under some cold water cuz its gonna be hot! lol

this post makes absolutely no sense...are you referring to soldering the terminals onto the power and ground wire

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(4)Hertz HCX-165 (front doors)

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D

The place I could do it at, is a no go now and still haven't bought the torch and or soldering gun along with the other stuff i need to do this. I would like to get this done soon, so is there anyone in sacramento or nearby, that could help me out.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.