BumpinQX4's Build log, box installed, SUBS HERE

couple questions?

why did you split the "mids" out so much? are you looking for any kind of staging at all?

are you just using the mids and threw away the tweets? if so why?

whats he size and tuning of the subwoofer box? looks like its taking a whole lot of room for just 4 what look like 10s but might be 12s (hard to tell from the pics)

couple questions?

why did you split the "mids" out so much? are you looking for any kind of staging at all?

are you just using the mids and threw away the tweets? if so why?

whats he size and tuning of the subwoofer box? looks like its taking a whole lot of room for just 4 what look like 10s but might be 12s (hard to tell from the pics)

to answer your questions,

the mids are coming so far out from the door because the backpanel of the door was rubbing up against the motors on the speakers, they are deep speakers,

i am using the mids in the door but the tweets are mounted in the A pillars in the stock spot, (thay actually fit)

the sub box is actually alot smaller that you think about a foot on either side is battery boxes, those go from the front of the box to the back,

its 6.5 cubes tuned to 38hz and those are 12's

when i meant mids split up, i mean they are like the whole bottom of the panel...at least that last one should be firing right into a seat pretty much making it not so useful

yea that box looks huge! butonly 6.5 cubes. lawls i have 6 for 1 15"

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

when i meant mids split up, i mean they are like the whole bottom of the panel...at least that last one should be firing right into a seat pretty much making it not so useful

yea that 3rd speaker does fire into the seat, it was a bad placement for it, i admit it, but it came out nice and it acts like a seat vibrator so i like it

Archived