*1LOWSUV* Posted June 13, 2007 Report Posted June 13, 2007 Chicken's First Show. I was looking for pics of "I fell off the face of the earth" Zac's S10 when it was finally painted and came across this. Quote [email protected]
meade916 Posted June 13, 2007 Report Posted June 13, 2007 Chicken's First Show.I was looking for pics of "I fell off the face of the earth" Zac's S10 when it was finally painted and came across this. ya i sorta remember that.....i think he took 2nd to my tahoe in that show. He wasnt there though but the caddy was.....matta-a-fact it was the Hoopty caddy that im working on now. The old system that i tore out (the one he had at the time) is in the pics on that 8 18 post. Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Big P Posted September 13, 2007 Report Posted September 13, 2007 "I fell off the face of the earth" Zac's hahahahaha you mean mr i work for bob grant so um yea im not gonna gonna take it there complete the sentence your self Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.