Jump to content

Soundstream equalizer


Recommended Posts

Posted

If I were to buy an equalizer, do I NEED an amp for mids/highs? I think I read somewhere that the eq bypasses the h/u's internal amp, but I wanted to make sure.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

If I were to buy an equalizer, do I NEED an amp for mids/highs? I think I read somewhere that the eq bypasses the h/u's internal amp, but I wanted to make sure.

Yes you need an amp.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

Alright thanks.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 721 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...