Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im gonna try and find the one hitting the number, but I have to search!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Yes I do know that, lol!! But I had everything set lower for break in period, but customer stopped showing up!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

we can't give but so much criticism. Clean install. Other than more powah, great job. I can't remember if my friend had those or the pro 15"s, but they were at least 2K rms a piece.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

Wow, havent seen the name "Stroker" in a while! Although they don't look like the Strokers I remember from back in the day, w/ the adjustable pole, anyone remember those? Those were some crazy subs!


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

we can't give but so much criticism. Clean install. Other than more powah, great job. I can't remember if my friend had those or the pro 15"s, but they were at least 2K rms a piece.

Thank you!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4726 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...