Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is a build that I'm recently working on. The car is a Ford Focus and the equipment is listed below.

Specs

Big 3

2 Cerwin Vega "Stroker D2" subs

2 MTX "Jackhammers"

Full KnuKoncepts wiring

Kinetik Battery

And now for pics!!!!

the car

FocusSplBuild001.jpg

install

FocusSplBuild002-1.jpg

FocusSplBuild013.jpg

FocusSplBuild0017.jpg

FocusSplBuild0018.jpg

FocusSplBuild0015.jpg

Box wrapped in suede

FocusSplBuild0019.jpg

Beauty Panels wrapped in vinyl

FocusSplBuild0023.jpg

FocusSplBuild0024.jpg

95 percent finished box

FocusSplBuild0025.jpg

FocusSplBuild0026.jpg

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

looks good I like the box whats it tuned to

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted

yeah I plan on finishing the port when he has time, just gonna trim the suede down and ca glue it to the wood. Then build the amp rack area and go through a full tuning.

The box is 5 cu ft, tuned to 36 hz. port is 5x10x15.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

  • 1 year later...
Posted

I just went through and found this build finally so I could show the finished product!!

Heres the clean up panel for the floor!

FocusSplBuild0031.jpg

Panel installed!

FocusSplBuild0032.jpg

Finished product!!

FocusSplBuild0034.jpg

FocusSplBuild0033.jpg

I never got to see real numbers for this build at high wattage, owner never came back! But I did get to see a 145.8 sealed at the kick at half gain one week after finishing! So if it is still together I assume he hit his 149.9 bass race goal!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

I really thought that I would get some more constructive critism or praise for this!! ;/ granted I did build this in a weekend! But I suppose big box in little car isnt quite enough, lol!! Jk!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

nice and clean install i like it

and looks like your goal is in sight just need some more power

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Posted

The amps werent even at full, so im hoping it will hot its number

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

Looks great man, box looks great! My first sub was a CV Stroker and I loved it, it got loud and had great SQ, at least to me :D

I would love to see a video of them running, any plans to put some up?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4726 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...