yea i feel your pain bro. 3800 and change for one visit when i had pnumonia. luckily insurance covered most of it, but the medicine they prescribed had no generic, so i had to pay like 200 and some out of pocket ontop of the 100 dollar copay for the visit (which is like a full month of my expenses as a non-working full time college student).

and about that socialized medicine thing, our nation already spends more on healthcare than any other country, including ones with universal healthcare. it would jack taxes up like another 25% and increase our spending by more than a trillion dollars a year. i'm not saying it wont happen, im just saying that a whole lot of rich people arent going to like it, and we know who has all the power...

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Yo just glad your alright man! Sucks to hear about the build, but your health is more important :o

Just sucks having to add more time to the wait list. On a brighter not, I am building a box for my 15's on Sat. So thats got me a little cheered up, just wont be able to put in the 2nd BP1200. But I think running at 1.5 and getting 1200RMS will be fine for now. :D

ouch whatchu do? lol

I'm what you would call a severe asthmatic. Fought an attack all day a few Saturdays ago and lost. Went in at midnight, left a 3a.m. after some nice intravenous steroid injections, x-rays, and breathing treatments.

yea i feel your pain bro. 3800 and change for one visit when i had pnumonia. luckily insurance covered most of it, but the medicine they prescribed had no generic, so i had to pay like 200 and some out of pocket ontop of the 100 dollar copay for the visit (which is like a full month of my expenses as a non-working full time college student).

and about that socialized medicine thing, our nation already spends more on healthcare than any other country, including ones with universal healthcare. it would jack taxes up like another 25% and increase our spending by more than a trillion dollars a year. i'm not saying it wont happen, im just saying that a whole lot of rich people arent going to like it, and we know who has all the power...

Ya, I haven't seen the insurance explanation of benefits yet. I had already met most of my deductible,so it should be ok. I guess I should have mentioned that I do have some kick butt ins.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

asthma is some scary shit. i think that not being able to breathe would be awful

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

asthma is some scary shit. i think that not being able to breathe would be awful

Ya, its not a good time that is for sure.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Guest Scylloga

You know why we spend so much on healthcare?

Because doctors get paid hundreds of dollars for a 15 minute visit.

How many times have you went to the er and had a doctor spend more than 15 minutes checking you out?

They then are able to turn around and charge a arm and leg for that fifteen minutes.

Two years ago I went to urgent care because I needed to get a steroid shot for poison ivy/oak.

I sat for two hours, then spent almost an hour waiting while the doctor and nurse came in and said yep its some sort of poison ivy/oak.

Got my shot and had to wait like another 45 minutes before they would let me leave.

The whole time Im gettin charge for this.

The side job I did that exposed me to the poison ivy, I made 200 bucks after materials. Then after payin the urgent care bill I ended up losing 100 bucks.

Seriously the total visit and shot cost me 287. Then I also missed 3 hours of work at my old job.

I agree tho it will jack taxes up and cause a big ass bitch fit.

Everyone in this thread needs to watch Michael Moore's movie Sicko.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Yep, just had back work done and musicians don't have insurance usually, so it was $5K out of the ol pocket and it still hurts like a mofo!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Wow, sorry to hear that. I had big plans a year back and because I had blue cross/shield they kept my healthy wife and baby in the hospital for almost 4 full days and nights. We're still paying on that- the grand total came to over 10 grand just to have a normal birth. And I was paying over 100/week for insurance + sunk 3k in my deductible because my wife gave birth 3 weeks after the "new" insurance year.

Seriously the government is in every aspect of our lives and name 3.. no name just 1 thing they do a good job with?

Private companies give better service- the ones that suck fail- or do without assistance anyway.

I went to the doctor with insurance and paid about $100 after my deductible, a few months later I had canceled the insurance and went to the same doctor. I was diagnosed with the same thing and given the same medicine. I paid 120ish without insurance, AND without paying 100 that week into insurance. I actually saved 80 that week by not having insurance.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3