Second Skin Audio

New Big Perms ProtoType!

AkPride

Hey AKpride, i see you have a rf t4000...so do i. i say lets strap our amps together and put it on your "badass speaker" and see how long it takes till it starts on fire.

He had a T4000. The one he bought from big sperm was burnt and a toasty piece of shit. Then sperm was supposed to replace it with his limitless connections from his former stint as lead engineer at RF.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

All I can say is, it doesn't matter what you run, its all preference. But our attitudes, knowledge, experience, and openness to learn and integrity to the craft has a direct impact on the way people view our scene, and the way those outside of the hobby view us. N8s right...so many turds here, but I'm changing that one person at a time.

Why couldn't sperm actually have a shop in new mexico and be their problem? LOL

No

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

ha ha ha, I seriously am sitting here LOL, ha ha

team ht. hm more like hipocrit team. i will compete my set against urs no problem. and no i dont drive a truck with the front clip missing or a tahoe. i dont roll like that. i know more about installs and car audio than u think u dont even know me. slap talking is so fucking childish. dont knocksome ones system till you have seen or even heard it. ill see you at the next comp im sure. u call ur selfs the king of bass in ak. we will see who bows down.

team ht. hm more like hipocrit team. i will compete my set against urs no problem. and no i dont drive a truck with the front clip missing or a tahoe. i dont roll like that. i know more about installs and car audio than u think u dont even know me. slap talking is so fucking childish. dont knocksome ones system till you have seen or even heard it. ill see you at the next comp im sure. u call ur selfs the king of bass in ak. we will see who bows down.

insecurity15.gif

Not even mentioning you obviously have no idea what hypocrisy means. And for anyone else reading, didn't I call him the Fast & the Furios of car audio? :lol:

And for the record no one is knocking anyone's system. Unless they paid the anal rape prices sperm charges for his mediocre recones. The only person getting shitted on is sperm, as he is bad for the hobby and Alaska's scene. I've said so after the first time I met Josh. And after I heard his subs and his setup, I knew he was nothing but all talk, and hype. Let's not even get into his shittalking he did about brands and owners, not to mention a big name on this site. If you know so much, please, feel free to share. If not Josh, you will remain the loser most of us have to come realize :drinks:

king queen what ever we will still see who bows out.

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-really-stupid-thumb.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Veucfw5UqV.jpg

Ok, last post from me in this thread.

Hey Pride,

Yeah his ride did 153.6.... @ 63 hz w/ 12K running to them. If you want your music to sound good and beat his score your prolly gonna have to spend buckets of duckets. Or you could build 2 boxes or and interchangeable port for the spl runs. I tried to get him to do a musical demo as he said it sounded real good on music ... but to no avail. I was actually way more impressed with the guy that had 2 BTL 18s and a sundown 3500 to each hittin 152.

The sub in the OP has not been what he has been using to rebadge, especially after his legal issues. He still uses some TC parts, but now browses any and all areas selling recones, but tells people he has his own build house in China. Pic of a current SMD KILLER

3n63k53pd5O65W45U1b6b4246d43716dd15f2.jpg

Just curious......is Sperm the name his mom gave him? LMAO :bull:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived