Second Skin Audio

New Big Perms ProtoType!

AkPride

it should be decent all he did was buy tc parts and stick them together.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have just recently competed against these subs and they are decent subs but i can build a decent sub assembling a bunch of good parts. I lost all respect that was there for josh aka perm when he wanted to charge me $100 to walk me though the steps to do a drop in re cone WTF. The OP has even quit nut licking on perm and as of now there are only 2 vehicles i know of that run his subs one is a die hard licker and the other one is a good guy that just likes the subs. but they are no way any where near the sub of some of the loved brands on here. Last year we had a comp and perm built a Tahoe with 4 of these in it and did a 153.x and barely beat 081mostar on here with his 2 18 btls he also did a 153.x.

Only DC Dealer In Alaska

I arrived late to that show out in wasilla, image audio if I remember. I was the silverado with three 15" BTLs on three RF T4000s.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm still trippin over the fact that he said they are 2 to 3 times bigger then the smd. He has never owned a smd nor ever seen one in person to compare, my tsns compared to this woofer is Damn near twins in that case. The smd is bigger. Sooooooyeeaaaaahhhh. Idk why everyone runs to compare smd woofer to everything they touch

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

If the nightshades get in stock, hopefully the rebuild will be done in time to at least demo at the summer shows. My BTLs are given to my brother, and we are probably going to halfwall his 98 silverado on a crescendo bc5500

I'm still trippin over the fact that he said they are 2 to 3 times bigger then the smd. He has never owned a smd nor ever seen one in person to compare, my tsns compared to this woofer is Damn near twins in that case. The smd is bigger. Sooooooyeeaaaaahhhh. Idk why everyone runs to compare smd woofer to everything they touch

agreed not only was the op a fail on here he also is in life i got the chance to be in his presents once and i wish i never did

Only DC Dealer In Alaska

I heard about your jimmy. DDs coming out of nowhere, LOL. This year then :drinks:

lol i had mine first about a year now then soundworks decided to be a dealer so they popping up evreywhere

lol the guy who was in second place in my class was running the perm subs lol

yeah its funny how we were in the same class my 2 15' hit a 149.2 on an mtx92001 in my expo. and ur 2 18'' dd's hit 149.8 on 2 sundown 3500's in ur jimmy do you think we sould of been in the same class? 2nd dosent look so bad were i stand,

Archived