Jump to content

Member interests


Guest Scylloga

Recommended Posts

Guest Scylloga
Posted

First let me say I love the new software and the speed of the new server.

Aside from chat not working the only other issue I am having is people putting huge ass Interests in the about me page. They are carrying over into the Forums when they post a reply to a thread.

Nothing more annoying than reading a thread and scrolling down past a persons post just to see they are the last one but you cant tell becuase of that long ass interests shit.

I thought it was specific to certain skins but its not. It shows up in every skin.

annoying.jpg

Posted

Searching for Eiffel 65 I see are u Blue (Da Ba Dee)? But OT as long as its not a mile long then i dont see a problem with it, but thats MO.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Posted

Hahaha @ picking on FiBTLforlife.

I don't see a problem with his interest, it's not THAT long. You have to do an extra flick of your finger to scroll past?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Guest Scylloga
Posted

Its not just him there is others that that shit is like 15 posts long...

A extra flick of the mouse? Seriously this is right there with huge ass sigs.

His post just irked me enough to complain.

All I asking is maybe that can be excluded from the user stats.

Posted

As long as its not to big i don't see it being a problem.

EDIT: wow mine was really big.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Posted

Its not just him there is others that that shit is like 15 posts long...

A extra flick of the mouse? Seriously this is right there with huge ass sigs.

His post just irked me enough to complain.

All I asking is maybe that can be excluded from the user stats.

I know...that's why I said "picking" on him, I know it's not only him.

And yes, it's only another extra flick of the mouse to me. I don't see this in the same category as big signatures, since the signatures are usually HUGE pictures, these are only simple words.

Maybe you should turn the font down a little bit if it's annoying you that bad? I don't see this changing since you are only person complaining about it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

pretty sure we all know why we are all here......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

pretty sure we all know why we are all here......

x2. I would understand filling out the Member Interest with much info if this was a dating service website.lol.

RF_power_product.gif
Posted

i dont mind that, i personally dont like when there's a long ass Sign...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...