Sundown Audio

What Amps Are Better??

eh dont really trust local dealers with info about stuff like that. Like today I went to see how much 8 or 10 gauge wire would be to buy and they are like for power wire? and I said no for speaker wire and they thought I was crazy/stupid. and that was from like 4 places before I found a good price.

eh dont really trust local dealers with info about stuff like that. Like today I went to see how much 8 or 10 gauge wire would be to buy and they are like for power wire? and I said no for speaker wire and they thought I was crazy/stupid. and that was from like 4 places before I found a good price.

haha i know that's how it is with most of the local car audio dealers they don't know what their talking about they will just try to sell you what ever.but yeah the guy that tolled me is the local dealer for re audio i got the number and called him.

efficient or not you still better off upgrading your charging system...the md3d make its power at 14.4v i believe

yeah i know i have to with a amp of 2000 watts and two subs 2000 watts. the big three, battery, and alternator. i wanted to stay away from the alternator but i guess there's no way around it, gotta do it.

Us amps r the best choice but not the least expensive :P

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Crunch would be fine as long as it is the GP3000, for most systems over 2000rms you are gonna need an extra battery or two, and a better alt wouldn't be a bad idea either.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

well maybe the reasons why you need those extra batts is cause you told them that you had a stock alternator since you dont want to switch out.Remember it takes power to make power.Id get the audioque if you can provide the volatage im sure it'll make more then rated.

and we dont know in what car this is going in?we dont know the amps of your alternators car it could be a honda civic or something and those things make like a 60-70 amp alt.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

well maybe the reasons why you need those extra batts is cause you told them that you had a stock alternator since you dont want to switch out.Remember it takes power to make power.Id get the audioque if you can provide the volatage im sure it'll make more then rated.

and we dont know in what car this is going in?we dont know the amps of your alternators car it could be a honda civic or something and those things make like a 60-70 amp alt.

this would be going in a pontiac g6 2008. i was just thinking of adding batteries i don't really wana mess with the alternator but i guess i will have too. i wanted to keep the stock battery and do the big three and i dont know how many batteries i would need in the trunk or what kind i don't know much about that. can i actually do that.?