Possible true Conspiracy theory

Had to come back to this before I went to bed. If we had a huge array of antennae up in Alaska causing radio waves to vibrate the ionosphere, thus causing an earthquake in Haiti, would there not have been some weather-related indicator that all that air is moving around up there? I feel like SOMEBODY would have noticed on a Doppler radar that the fucking atmosphere was oscillating in rhythm.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

IF it is true (not saying it is), what would be a better excuse than a "natural" disaster?

Changed muh mind. :ph34r:

But yeah, you're right. But still, I'd like to live under a rock and pretend out country is better than that.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Had to come back to this before I went to bed. If we had a huge array of antennae up in Alaska causing radio waves to vibrate the ionosphere, thus causing an earthquake in Haiti, would there not have been some weather-related indicator that all that air is moving around up there? I feel like SOMEBODY would have noticed on a Doppler radar that the fucking atmosphere was oscillating in rhythm.

Well, there is HAARP in Puerto Rico, and Venezuela and Puru also

The Venzuela array looks like it had a really strong concentration the day before Haiti... hmmmmmm

Actually Argentina has an array to it looks like, look at the clean strong spike listed here- I just found this

http://maestro.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/spectrum/getchart.cgi

I know there is one in Perto Rico, and Venezuela, not sure about Argentina

But its listed to the left of this chart from HAARPs site...

3rd edit: That link doesnt show the detailed link Iam looking at,

got to go to "Online Data"

NCDXF Beacons (18.11 MHz)

type in the date before Haitis quake, 1/11/10, and you see a vertical concentration in the area of the quake zone

But what do I know, Iam just reading lines, dates, and global zones

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

HAHAHAHAHA, thinking about putting that in my signature. I do not THINK a doppler radar can notice that, I thought they were mainly to depict weather, and weather patters? I may be wrong and they can tell that though, I am no pro at doppler radars.

Well they are poor enough that we could just be kind and offer our help anyways? I mean, if we start building military bases on the island permanently, it's going to look suspicious to the rest of the world. Okay... maybe that's not as good as a natural disaster. But a girl from my town died in Haiti while she was down there helping the people. She was only on the island for less than a day before the quake hit and was missing for weeks. I'll be damned if she had to die just so our country could take control of Haiti.

What if the conspiracy theories about 9/11 being done by the government was true? They killed TONS of people for what reason? To scare us? To have a reason to go into Iraq and cause a "war"? Not sure... Just thoughts.

You also have to remember, there will always be people in this world that are sick, twisted, demented, controlling individuals. How do you know if people high up in the government aren't like that? If there is power to be had, somebody will abuse it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Well, there is HAARP in Puerto Rico, and Venezuela and Puru also

The Venzuela array looks like it had a really strong concentration the day before Haiti... hmmmmmm

Actually Argentina has an array to it looks like, look at the clean strong spike listed here- I just found this

http://maestro.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/spectrum/getchart.cgi

I know there is one in Perto Rico, and Venezuela, not sure about Argentina

But its listed to the left of this chart from HAARPs site...

3rd edit: That link doesnt show the detailed link Iam looking at,

got to go to "Online Data"

NCDXF Beacons (18.11 MHz)

type in the date before Haitis quake, 1/11/10, and you see a vertical concentration in the area of the quake zone

But what do I know, Iam just reading lines, dates, and global zones

Check out the chart for Jan 11th, which is the day before the haiti earthquake.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

^^^ exactly what I said, now look at the chart, using the same links to find activity by Argentina, and Peru

feb - 28- 2010

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived